Saturday, April 25, 2009

An invitation to my mind


Welcome to the mind of an interesting man: me! I have been considering doing something like this for a while now. There are so many things that I think about daily, and, when I share them, people often tell me that they value my views and are refreshed by my unique perspective. I hope you will, too.
This will be dedicated, mostly, to philosophical musings about humanity, science, ethics, politics, and spirituality. Occasionaly, I will also write about the things that are most important to me: my family, my faith, and the meaning of life.
If you're intimidated by such heavy topics, don't be. I'm no expert, and I'm no preacher. But I am an idealist; therefore, I am constantly intrigued and baffled by the world around me, and I try to understand it. The biggest reason I want to write my thoughts, is that I want to better understand myself. Sort of like a long, drawn out, personal statement. Maybe this will even help me get into medical school! Who knows?

('Gnothi Seauton.')


No comments:

Post a Comment