Monday, June 22, 2009

8 Things

*Tagged by Shauni*
8 Things I did Yesterday
  • Woke up (the first time) to breakfast-in-bed
  • Nearly cried reading my personalized Fathers' Day card
  • Spent a full hour watching and playing with Jaren
  • Taught a lesson in Elders Quorum
  • Spent some quality time with Shauni
  • Woke up (the second time) to Jaren climbing all over me (and enjoying it thoroughly)
  • Used all my powers of persuasion to convince one of my patients she needed a bath
  • Sat with another one of my patients as he took his last breaths

8 Things I look forward to

  • Being done with school (for good)
  • Moving back up to the mountains
  • Being able to work humanly decent hours again
  • Seeing the technology of tomorrow
  • Visiting Brazil again, and seeing the world
  • Growing old with my wonderful sweetheart
  • Watching my kids be born and grow up
  • The Millennium

8 Things I wish I could do

  • Lose weight!
  • Get straight A's
  • Spend more time with my family
  • Understand people, society, and nature better
  • Find someone to play Axis & Allies with (and the time)
  • Take trips all over the world with Shauni
  • Find a career that's fulfilling
  • Be able to tell my wife how much I really love her

(I think I'll skip the eight shows, see Shauni's blog)

8 People I tag

(this will be hard)

  • Derek
  • Dallin
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Emy
  • Asher
  • That's all I can think of for now

No comments:

Post a Comment