Sunday, September 27, 2009

50 Things I love about Shauni

These are in no particular order, and they don't come near to an exhaustive list of reasons why I love Shauni, but after reading just 50 of them, I'm sure you'll come to love her, too. Or at least think she's awesome, like I do.



  1. She's beautiful and elegant

  2. She's smart and witty

  3. She graduated from college

  4. She's a good mom, and loves being one

  5. She loves beautiful, inspiring things

  6. She's interesting

  7. She's fun to talk to

  8. She's creative in the kitchen

  9. She's warm and loving

  10. She likes adventure

  11. She also enjoys simple pleasures and simple joys

  12. She has good fashion sense

  13. She's very practical

  14. Her kisses are sweet

  15. She likes it when I hug her tightly

  16. She listens and empathizes

  17. She's very polite

  18. She's very loyal

  19. She appreciates good counsel and advice

  20. She's a good swimmer, and loves the water

  21. She is very musical: can play and appreciate it

  22. She likes, and is very good with children

  23. She's very healthy, and encourages me to be

  24. She gets satisfaction and happiness watching our little boy, Jaren, develop

  25. She's a hard worker, and very diligent

  26. She serves others often

  27. She likes cleanliness and order

  28. She is a very good, wholesome, and clean person

  29. She's into saving money

  30. She can balance being frugal, while raising our standard of living at the same time

  31. She has strong faith and trust in God

  32. She is totally devoted to our marriage and family (no matter what!)

  33. She dreams big, but is realistic, too

  34. She is patient with me, and Jaren

  35. She is helpful

  36. She smiles and laughs easily

  37. She has a beautiful smile!

  38. She compliments frequently and says "Thank you"

  39. She expresses gratitude for all good things in our life, and even lots of our challenges

  40. She is strong, but sensitive, and very feminine

  41. She tells me she loves me often

  42. She has high expectations of me, but doesn't nag; she's very encouraging

  43. She doesn't yell or get irrational when upset, but works it out with me, and forgives

  44. She's quick to say "I'm sorry" when she makes a mistake

  45. She's the best wife a man could ask for!

  46. She actively tries to look past my faults, and my family's idiosyncrasies, and to love and accept

  47. She sees good things in everybody

  48. She has an open, inquisitive mind: looks at both sides of everything

  49. She stands for the right, always

  50. She makes me want to be a better man

I love my wife!

2 comments:

  1. that was so tender jordan. your family is beautiful. i wish we could see more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very sweet! Just make sure you tell her that all on a regular basis:D!

    ReplyDelete